CDBG Public Services funds, in the form of operational costs, will be made available to existing and new agencies that support substance abuse recovery. These facilities serve individuals who have a history of substance abuse and addiction, with an emphasis on the homeless, those at risk of becoming homeless, and those referred by the judicial system.
NOTE: To apply for funding, you must complete the CDBG Preapplication Requirements, Application Requirements and the Environmental Review, found below. If you have questions about which are the correct forms to use, please contact Adele Sigl at (701) 328-2618 or Shantel Dewald at (701) 328-2676 .
*Preapplications should be mailed to the Department of Commerce at 1600 E. Century Ave. Suite 2, Bismarck, ND 58503 attn: Community Development Block Grant.
- CDBG Preapplication For Public Services
- ND Department of Human Services Treatment Program License
- CDBG Final Application For Public Services
- Public Notice and Notice of Public Hearing (SFN52663) (Include minutes and affidavit of publication.)
- Recommendation for Funding (SFN52660)
- Citizen Participation Plan (SFN52662)
- Code of Conduct (SFN52357)
*System for Award Management (SAM)
- Cities, Counties, Contractors, and Subcontractors must be registered and in good standing on sam.gov.
Contractor clearance must be performed prior to contract award.