CDBG Public Services funds, in the form of operational costs, will be made available to existing and new agencies that support substance abuse recovery. These facilities serve individuals who have a history of substance abuse and addiction, with an emphasis on the homeless, those at risk of becoming homeless, and those referred by the judicial system.
NOTE: To apply for funding, you must complete both the CDBG Application Requirements and the Environmental Review, found below. If you have questions about which are the correct forms to use, please contact Adele Sigl at (701) 328-2618 or Shantel Dewald at (701) 328-2676 .
- CDBG Final Application For Public Services DRAFT
- Public Notice and Notice of Public Hearing (SFN52663) (Include minutes and affidavit of publication.)
- Recommendation for Funding (SFN52660)
- Citizen Participation Plan (SFN52662)
- Code of Conduct (SFN52357)
*System for Award Management (SAM)
- Cities, Counties, Contractors, and Subcontractors must be registered and in good standing on sam.gov.
Contractor clearance must be performed prior to contract award.