nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
Community Development Block Grant Disaster Relief

North Dakota received $6.5 million from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in Community Development Block Grant Disaster funds (CDBG Disaster-Sandy). Initially, one housing project was identified for funding. As future projects are identified, the Action Plan will be amended to allow for public comment. 

North Dakota received $11.7 in the first allocation from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in Community Development Block Grant Disaster funds (CDBG Disaster). Initially approximately 80% of the funds were reserved for Ward County, the remaining 20% were available, on a competitive basis, to the other counties in the state that received a 2011 FEMA Individual Assistance declaration. The counties are Barnes, Benson, Burleigh, McHenry, Morton, Ramsey, Renville, Richland and the Spirit Lake Reservation. Amendment #1 revised the allocation allowing for 98% of the funds to Ward County and 2% of the funds available to the remaining eligible entities.
 

CDBG Disaster Forms & Information
business development Experience